Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Boston air...

I hate planes, simple as that. After this weekend though, I will gladly sit anywhere for an hour if it gets me 400 miles from here. I really thought the session would help this weekend, but I have a feeling that some are worried less about building relationships (both team and client) and more about building their resumes. Anyway...

I was looking forward to the Flash Forward conference this week, but now it seems like I'll be fishing for a new hire. Louise was a perfect fit for our team, and I think she should have gotten a second chance, but it was a pretty stupid move to compromise our client's trust like that.

Will be interesting to see what pans out...at least Boston is great this time of year.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hmm...can't imagine what is 400 miles from Boston. ;-)