Friday, September 28, 2007

Circles

Strange enough, I now find myself back at another beginning...and I am fine with that.

The last few weeks have been riddled with sleepless nights and a struggle on how to keep people working together without getting caught up in petty bickering. False accusations, questions of loyalty, people speaking without all the facts...it's finally over and we can focus on the next step.

I believe that all things have a purpose and happen for a reason. You may not get all the answers, and some people can never be pleased, but such is life.

Nantimi is over, but I will not fear the future, but embrace it.

2 comments:

Dave Crochunis said...

Fare thee well, O nantiman. Fare thee well..........

Jake said...

This was great while it lasted.

Best of luck to yo Nanman!