Friday, September 21, 2007

Clarity

Today is the last day of the conference. Boston has been amazing, and it is even more clear to me that client relationships are just as important as the work we produce. People want to be treated like their opinions are valued, and they should be. Even within our staff, who doesn't (and should) feel appreciated and recognized for their hard work. The next step won't be easy, and I need to patient and wait until the right time, but the partners have to come together or...well, no need to go there right now.

Another shot from my window. Thanks Boston, you'll always be a second home to me.

6 comments:

natatomic said...

What does the Christian Science Administration Building have to do with this?

Dave Crochunis said...

nothing
I think boston does

Dave Crochunis said...

or how high up in the building he is.
It may be a clue as to how high the ride is

nanMan said...

Not sure what you are talking about? Phone is broken and won't be fixed for 11 days, email me.

martin@nantimi.com

tekler said...

marTin,

did you geT The email ThaT i senT you? i know you don'T like aTTachmenTs buT i know you'll enjoy 'em.

Dave Crochunis said...

I didn't get it. You can send it to me